stressful ;)




assalamualaikum / peace be upon you .

the day nearer .
I have to submit the ptptn document by Saturday .
Alhamdulillah . 97 percent done .

then ,
tomorrow I have the tutorial class for Malaysia study .
I am nervous as I'm not confident with my answer .

after that ,
I have to meet Adi the trouble maker -,-
He kinda boring these day after I ignored him for a few days >.<
pity him . sorry Adi .

after zuhur ,
I have a group discussion with Nadia and the gang ;)

and all this make me stress because ,
the day after tomorrow ,
I have to pass up the individual task .
and it is only 50 percent done .
where is the time I want to steal ?

God , help me .

and one more thing ,
I hope ,
my Saturday class will be cancel
because ,
I'm looking forward to meet him .

can I ?
oh please !



terima kasih daun keladi, lain kali singgah la lagi :)

No comments: