sorry but I can't :')



assalamualaikum / peace be upon you .




he text me a few days ago . 
he ask me some love .
he wants me back .
but 
I just Can't .

dear ex ,
I am so sorry for hurting you .
we broke up because of our fault .
you , with your annoyance attitude ,
me , with my hard hearted . 

honestly , deep inside of my heart ,
you are still there .
playing kites , tickling my nose , ranting me about your life , crying like a child , laughing heartily and smile wide . thinking about you make my heart sink . 
why don't I just keep taking care about you ? 

I miss you when you are not around . 
I hate you when you start looking for me like a child looking for a mummy :(

ex ,
I have my new life .
my new strength .
my new me :)

why don't you just pray for me and I'll do the same ? 
I hope , we can be a good friend .
who knows ?
:')

- Muhammad Amirul Asraf -
21 Sept 2010 - 21 August 2012 



terima kasih daun keladi, lain kali singgah la lagi :)

No comments: