jealousy



assalamualaikum / peace be upon you 


what a coincidence :)

my sweet heart , Azry got jealous on me :P

I told him that I went to cafe meeting Adi accompanied by Sue . He said Okay before I decided to go .
There , Adi told me that he likes me and the only thing I can do is ,

IGNORE it .

Me and Sue went to the mini market to buy a bottle of drinking water before Adi call me and hand me a cute hand phone key chain with A.N.Y.L and a cute flower stick together . I got so excited and accidentally told Azry about it and yes , he got so jealous .

When I reached room , I quickly switch on my notebook and log in to my facebook account . Surprisingly , the first status came out is 

" you managed to make me jealous tonight " written by Azry .

dear , no matter what happen , nobody can replace you in my little heart ;)
I Love You :)


terima kasih daun keladi, lain kali singgah la lagi :)

No comments: