colours of life



assalamualaikum / peace be upon you .

what is your colour today ? 

as I am so HAPPY tonight ,
I would choose 

COLOURFUL :)



I would say my day started with bloom PURPLE colour .
I woke up when my phone rang for several times . its from Yaya xD

" hmmm ? "
" are you ready to meet me ? "
" yeah sure . give me an hour "
" an hour ?! "
" yeah . I just woke up "
" hahaha . Okay . till meet you , honey "
" sure . I love you "
" I love you more "

then I quickly take my bath , and get dresses as fast as I can . 
grabbed the car key , drove to yaya's place and drove back happily in order to reach to One Borneo Shopping Centre .

we met Dee , Syafiq , Atiqa and Ainaa there . Having our lunch noisily ;)
at the moment , I know , I was in Cheer bright PINK . wait ! not only me but everyone around me :D

" Nad you should put some make up on your face . you look pale . "
" I got flu and light fever actually " ( grey )
" I know . I can read you like a book "
" do you ? " ( light pink )
" yeah sweetheart "

does she really can read me like reading a book ? I would be Holly in p/s I love you #Cecilia Ahern .
* Nad , back to the earth !

we played bowling , walked # holding hands to each other , ate ice cream , walked some more #now crossing hand , watching movie and bought some novels before going home . 
here , me love baby blue :D

reached home by four and I'm waiting for someone . ( black + white )
He is off to work since morning before I woke up . :'(
I miss him badly . completely BLACK .

then , about six , he message me through facebook as I was on line by that time . 
and now , once again , I don't know where was him . 

Asy called me just to say 

" hey darling , I don't know why , but I caught myself wanting you "
" hahaha , well , I am your handsome superman ;) "
" I miss you and I can't wait to meet you tomorrow "
" ops ! I'll return home by Tuesday , honey "
" WHY ?! "
" because I don't have any class "
" damn it ! "
" hahaha , by the way , I miss you more "
" okay , sis "
I am in Shiny yellow :)

no matter what your colour is , remember to paint your world carefully :D





terima kasih daun keladi, lain kali singgah la lagi :)

No comments: