who am I ?



Assalamualaikum .


okay . this is my first entry for my pro english class .

the question is who am I ?

I am a woman , a daughter , a sister and I'm looking forward to be a mother .
more than that , I am a future teacher .

Studying for preschool studies in Universiti Selangor , I am actually preparing myself for my better future .
I don't care what people would say about my future job . 
I realise as my siblings is working in well - high payment job , my relatives always comparing me with my siblings or their own children .

I won't turning back because I am in the right path .

my mom always say , 

dear , no matter what you want to do , the first thing you have to remember is Allah .
keep your good relationship with god . 
don't forget to make doa and keep your work as "lillahi ta'ala"

thanks mom :)


# sorry if my writing is not good . I am a beginner :D











terima kasih daun keladi, lain kali singgah la lagi :)

No comments: