what a hell ?



assalamualaikum / peace be upon you :)


hey there :)
how are you ? feeling like vomit reading my entry ? 
sorry . this is my assignment .
I can open a new account just for the assignment , but I don't .
I love my blog :)

okay . what a hell ? *waddehhell ?

I'm feeling like suicide . 
just feel . I won't do such a stupid not matured yet thing :)
what I really need to do is keep calm .

by the way , guys .

what is FRIEND's mean ?
- making up fake story to tell to your boy friend ?
- like and love your boy friend ?
- pretending nothing happened ?

yeah ! that's friend but they are special .
they got a talent .
back stab :)

thank you friend for making up a story and
thank you boyfriend for trusting her more than me :)

both of you are alien to me .
may Allah bless you .
sarcastic ? 
serve you right . 



terima kasih daun keladi, lain kali singgah la lagi :)

No comments: